Friday, September 13, 2013

* Every last word at of what he's saying about men applies to women too. After a long day, you think I want my guy coming at me with whatever is up his snout the moment I walk in the door? Nobody likes that.

* I never get nagged because when something needs to be done I do it. No one has to stand over me asking me over and over to do something that I know I should do without having to be told...This trick works every time without fail...Your welcome.

* When doing something for myself I do it my way, the way I want it done. When doing something for someone else I do it their way, the way they want it done...This trick works every time without fail...Your welcome.

* "If your man isn't showing signs he wants to have sex.... Plan a date that'll get you both in the mood. Some ideas: Sign up for a race, head to the museum or take a cooking class to, ahem, turn up the heat."

Just plain stupid advise, Ladies!

I can not imagine that there is but one or two men, in the entire world, that are going to get revved up about having sex with any of these ideas!

He is probably just tired, from being shot down so often, of trying to convince you to have sex.

* Or, maybe sex has become so infrequent, that he fears his performance has diminished so much that he won't be able to please you.
This should actually be a unisex advice article, as it is applicable to both sexes except for number 8, then just switch roles. I thought it was a good article all around. Much better than all of the "who's engaged to who" that keep showing up here, those would be better suited for Yahoo's OMG site to cater to people who want to know what celebrities are doing. Both men and Women operate from a base communicational needs that is common all over the world. There are variances but those are usually more along the lines of surface preferences that make us think we are much different than we actually are.

* Marriage, if you want a strong marriage this is what you need:
1) HONESTY- Be honest to each other. If you want out of the marriage tell your spouse the truth INSTEAD OF CHEATING. We are all adults and we need to be honest.
2) RESPECT- Respect one another, you each have different ideas and respect each others thoughts, likes and dislikes. Also, we all need our space at times.
3) COMMUNICATION- Talk to one another, verbalize what makes you mad and what makes you sad, talk on how to improve and better the siutation. Talk about your dreams and aspirations. TALK, TALK TALK....Without communication you have nothing..!!!
4) PATIENCE- You need to be patient with one another, there are times I want to choke my hubby and I am sure he wants to do the same. When you marry someone you marry the family also, at times this is trying. At the end of the day when all is said and done you go to bed with your partner not your mother in law, your brother in law or your #$%$ sister in law, it is you and your partner.
Marriage is not brain surgery, like everything you must work at it. The rules above for us have been our foundation.

* The best marital advice I've ever heard comes from comic Jeff Foxworthy: "If she ain't happy, you ain't happy. And if she ain't happy long enough.. You ain't happy-- with half yer stuff." He also worded it, "If Momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy."

* In a lifetime I have had the opportunity to observe that NOONE has the secret of a successful marital relationship BECAUSE we are human beings and not swans or other rare faithful birds !

*  I just love when I drag myself through the door at the end of a 16 hour day and the first thing I see is a baby shoved in my face and my wife screaming, "it's your turn! Mommy's off for the night!" She works five hours a day. Seems fair that I take care of the kids while she watches TV.

* would you enter into a business relationship that had a 50% chance of failure. if not don't get married.

* Dear wife---don't talk so much---shopping with you is pure torture---yes-you are getting fat-do something about it.

*  Also women can no longer 'withhold' sex when they are angry etc. Hubby will just go out and find it easily and for free! There are so many desperate single women in their 30s and 40s around that there are plenty of easy opportunities for a quicky! Women, keep you man happy or they will dump you-quickly.

* Simple advice - NEVER marry someone who came from broken/divorced family. We see it all the time as a main cause. Divorced kids have it in their DNA to bolt once things get rocky in a marriage and were typically never around happy parents who could work it through the ups and
downs. Would get rid of a lot of slimy divorce lawyers in the process too.

* This article definitely goes both ways, it could be written about either sex. After work, I NEED my space and quiet unwind time and my BF (who also works in same company, different building) wants to talk talk talk lol. Its definitely best when I get off work at least 30 min before he does, then I get my time and dont have to feel bad for wanting to be alone.

* I once dated a guy who told me I was supposed to know what he was thinking. I really liked and I was 18 at the time. He once broke up with me in writing. It said, "I hereby sever all ties between us.." I eventually dumped him and joined the Navy. I look back now and think of how lucky I am to have walked away.

* What a sexist ! Give your man space when he gets home! Should I meet him with a drink in hand, bring his slippers and have dinner on the table and the kids bathed and fed? How he views his role as q husband and father?!! Hello!! No one forced you to get married and you were there when the kid was being made. I'm glad women have it so easy and only have to do housework while their man has to go out into the big bad world and make a living for his apparently ungrateful wife.

* Thank you for this article. As a man, I get so tired of the feminazi attitude of women and feminist men in our society. All of these "smarter" women and "intune" men have no clue about relationships and have decided that men are less than women which is the farthest from the truth. I like how you point out that the husband/father's role is just as important as the wife/mother's role. Since the feminist movement Western culture has minimized the role of men/husbands/fathers despite the fact that women are becoming more and more self-absorbed to the point where they cannot handle relationships and our children are running a muck. Thank you again, it's appreciated and I agree with most of the article.

* I agree with another poster-- this sholdl be unisex advice, not just geared towards women. It's interesting-- because I'm a woman, but no doubt, more like a man in these relationship regards.

* One more tip for you ladies...keep things nice and tidy down...there. Good hygeine in that area can make or break a marrriage. Trust me. No one wants to smell a dead skunk when they pull down your pants. All it takes is one time....

* I sure hate to be a bearer of bad news but as far as "rekindling" things with your hubby "Sign up for a race, head to the museum or take a cooking class to, ahem, turn up the heat" is NOT likely to do the trick. Unfortunately if he's dissatisfied in the bedroom department - you (the wife) will likely have to step way outside your comfort zone to rekindle that spark.

The only alternative is to accept that he'll have a roaving eye for a good part of your marriage until he becomes less interested in sex as a whole. I HOPE I am wrong. But I was married 10 years and tried all of what this article suggested. Failed. Ex and I are great friends now but his new sex life is the farthest thing from conventional imaginable. Men are just different. Hopefully not all; but I am fairly sure a huge lot of them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment