* Bill Clinton as someone who truly loves and respects his wife??? Don't make me laugh. She was good for his career. He's good for her career. But respect? He dragged that women through the mud for years. Probably still is, he just doesn't get as much publicity these days.
*I asked my wife to marry me JUST so I could learn to be a good husband. She gives me treats when I'm a good husband. She pats me on the head and says, "good boy". She taught me how to do laundry and to do the dishes.
*The best way to be a good husband is to choose the right woman in the first place. After that, everything is easy.
*The best tip here is "keep trying" and the rest is just gravy.
*Is this what they are putting in women's magazines today? Just another article trying to make women want feminine men.
*I asked my wife to marry me JUST so I could learn to be a good husband. She gives me treats when I'm a good husband. She pats me on the head and says, "good boy". She taught me how to do laundry and to do the dishes.
*The best way to be a good husband is to choose the right woman in the first place. After that, everything is easy.
*The best tip here is "keep trying" and the rest is just gravy.
*Is this what they are putting in women's magazines today? Just another article trying to make women want feminine men.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment