*I regret nothing, because our wedding was not expensive at all. I bought a second hand dress from a retail outlet that specialized in them, so it was clean and in pristine condition, but extremely affordable (under $100). We had our wedding cake made by a baker who was just starting out and she did a beautiful job for much less money than some established bakeries would have charged. I made all our invitations myself, which wasn't hard to do as we wanted to keep the wedding small. We hired a caterer from a small town outside of the city as they cost much less per plate, and we also rented a hall in that small town for far less money than a venue in the city. Our wedding and reception were beautiful, fun and memorable without costing us more than a new house, which we built ourselves, by the way.
Friday, September 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment