*Forget it. If they aren't attracted to you they never will be. Move on and save yourself the misery.
*All too often they are in the friend zone for a reason. Which usually translates to there was no "sexual chemistry" when you first met them. Since you are advocating letting "him chase you" that pretty much isn't going to happen if he thinks he is just friends to begin with. Men often don't take female hints very well because they are so subtle and isn't going to start chasing you and look foolish for trying to get out of the friend zone. The best way is just sit down and talk to him or write a letter saying you would like to be more than friends and see how they feel or ask them what they think about the idea (somewhat indirect) Friends can and often do "flirt" any ways to some small degree so he just may not think anything about that. I have often misunderstand her friendliness for flirting and then when I wanted to take it further all I received was, No, I was just being friendly.
*This whole concept is so ridiculous, all this game playing and manipulation. It's always been easy for me. If I find a woman physically attractive and she implies that all she wants is a friendship I am gone. Simple as that. Why beat a dead horse? Why waste your time trying for something that will never happen? I have a few female friends where I am just friends and that's fine. I have no physical attraction to them nor them to me. In reality, these male-female friendships can only work if there is no physical attraction. If one or the other does have an attraction and the other doesn't, there will be hurt feelings eventually. I know this from experience.
*Why screw up a good friend ship? Real friends don't mess around with someone's emotions. These "Tips" are nothing more than manipulation.
*those weren't really steps. basically it said "Show some boob."
*For those people who were "just friends" and later became lovers, there always was a sexual attraction there but it wasn't acted on.
*Let the man chase you??? wouldn't the fact that she's running away or avoiding a man mean she's not interested? I'm not sure about you other posters here but that's just how I see it.
* Believe it or not there are good men out there but sadly they've all been relagated to the friend zone. Because the women feel that good men are not a challenge and they can't change him. That is why the drop their drawers for the hot bad boy because they see him as a challenge and someone they can change and eventually control. Also sex with the bad boy is rough and demeaning which is a turn on for the females. I hope I'm wrong about all this.
*The best way for a guy to get out of the friend zone is to NEVER get in it in the first place. Cut to the chase as soon as possible. That way, if she says no, you don't lose a close friend in the process.
*If a girl wants you as their boyfriend, you will know very quickly. If not, you are in the friendzone. If they are ambiguous about it, you are in the friendzone. Men, try [I know its hard] to gain the confidence to say what your intentions are. If you are rebuffed, let them go. Tell them if you wanted friends, you should have went to summer camp. Men, you don't need to be a slave to western conventions and the ideals of women. Be who want to be. You just need to find a place where that is welcomed and it does exist.
*I certainly hope that "Siggy" writes these articles for free. Promising an article, and then just writing points 1, 2, 3, and 4 equates nothing more than a prewrite, a simple outline. This is not in any way, shape or form an article. It's the outline of one that was posted because "Siggy" missed the deadline. My 6th graders are required to write more than this. Please Siggy, go back and finish this article.
*All you'll get is boned and then left dripping. The friendship will end, and he'll think you just wanted to let off a little steam. I HATE when woman write #$%$ about 'how to get', 'what a man wants'...Seriously. They want you to shut up and stop writing these stupid articles.
*"It's OK to go slow. Let the man chase you"
What else is new? More double talk. I though no always means no? I guess it only means no if he is ugly, or actually anything else under the sun depending on the mood of the woman. Yeah, that's it.
*Just be yourself & when all the other flakes fail he'll turn to you & suddenly wake up & wonder why he'd been wasting his time. All my relationships stemed from great friendships & when they eventually fizzled we still remained friends. People are shocked at how my husband is so friendly with all my exes but when we met he too became friends with them since they were always around & we all just hung out so now that we are together he doesn't feel threatend. I was friends with my Husband for 2 years before we started dating. Chemistry was there but I had a lot going on so I suggested we just be friends. We hooked up when the timing was right. Been together over 12 yrs & my high school sweet heart still comes over to watch the game & bbq with us & my other ex & his family are always included in our holiday celebrations.
*Tell him that you're interested in being more than friends. Be upfront. Don't play "chase" games. Don't hint. Is it REALLY that hard to just be honest?
*All too often they are in the friend zone for a reason. Which usually translates to there was no "sexual chemistry" when you first met them. Since you are advocating letting "him chase you" that pretty much isn't going to happen if he thinks he is just friends to begin with. Men often don't take female hints very well because they are so subtle and isn't going to start chasing you and look foolish for trying to get out of the friend zone. The best way is just sit down and talk to him or write a letter saying you would like to be more than friends and see how they feel or ask them what they think about the idea (somewhat indirect) Friends can and often do "flirt" any ways to some small degree so he just may not think anything about that. I have often misunderstand her friendliness for flirting and then when I wanted to take it further all I received was, No, I was just being friendly.
*This whole concept is so ridiculous, all this game playing and manipulation. It's always been easy for me. If I find a woman physically attractive and she implies that all she wants is a friendship I am gone. Simple as that. Why beat a dead horse? Why waste your time trying for something that will never happen? I have a few female friends where I am just friends and that's fine. I have no physical attraction to them nor them to me. In reality, these male-female friendships can only work if there is no physical attraction. If one or the other does have an attraction and the other doesn't, there will be hurt feelings eventually. I know this from experience.
*Why screw up a good friend ship? Real friends don't mess around with someone's emotions. These "Tips" are nothing more than manipulation.
*those weren't really steps. basically it said "Show some boob."
*For those people who were "just friends" and later became lovers, there always was a sexual attraction there but it wasn't acted on.
*Let the man chase you??? wouldn't the fact that she's running away or avoiding a man mean she's not interested? I'm not sure about you other posters here but that's just how I see it.
* Believe it or not there are good men out there but sadly they've all been relagated to the friend zone. Because the women feel that good men are not a challenge and they can't change him. That is why the drop their drawers for the hot bad boy because they see him as a challenge and someone they can change and eventually control. Also sex with the bad boy is rough and demeaning which is a turn on for the females. I hope I'm wrong about all this.
*The best way for a guy to get out of the friend zone is to NEVER get in it in the first place. Cut to the chase as soon as possible. That way, if she says no, you don't lose a close friend in the process.
*If a girl wants you as their boyfriend, you will know very quickly. If not, you are in the friendzone. If they are ambiguous about it, you are in the friendzone. Men, try [I know its hard] to gain the confidence to say what your intentions are. If you are rebuffed, let them go. Tell them if you wanted friends, you should have went to summer camp. Men, you don't need to be a slave to western conventions and the ideals of women. Be who want to be. You just need to find a place where that is welcomed and it does exist.
*I certainly hope that "Siggy" writes these articles for free. Promising an article, and then just writing points 1, 2, 3, and 4 equates nothing more than a prewrite, a simple outline. This is not in any way, shape or form an article. It's the outline of one that was posted because "Siggy" missed the deadline. My 6th graders are required to write more than this. Please Siggy, go back and finish this article.
*All you'll get is boned and then left dripping. The friendship will end, and he'll think you just wanted to let off a little steam. I HATE when woman write #$%$ about 'how to get', 'what a man wants'...Seriously. They want you to shut up and stop writing these stupid articles.
*"It's OK to go slow. Let the man chase you"
What else is new? More double talk. I though no always means no? I guess it only means no if he is ugly, or actually anything else under the sun depending on the mood of the woman. Yeah, that's it.
*Just be yourself & when all the other flakes fail he'll turn to you & suddenly wake up & wonder why he'd been wasting his time. All my relationships stemed from great friendships & when they eventually fizzled we still remained friends. People are shocked at how my husband is so friendly with all my exes but when we met he too became friends with them since they were always around & we all just hung out so now that we are together he doesn't feel threatend. I was friends with my Husband for 2 years before we started dating. Chemistry was there but I had a lot going on so I suggested we just be friends. We hooked up when the timing was right. Been together over 12 yrs & my high school sweet heart still comes over to watch the game & bbq with us & my other ex & his family are always included in our holiday celebrations.
*Tell him that you're interested in being more than friends. Be upfront. Don't play "chase" games. Don't hint. Is it REALLY that hard to just be honest?
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment