*look at them to the eye and read their actions if they're liars.
*When I saw this article was from Seventeen Magazine, I figured it would be a total waste of time and by gosh I was right!
*Personally I don't text (never have) as I prefer voice to voice. It's just better communication for me and I get much more information that way. I never have though understood this "he didn't get back to me fast enough" thinking. I would assume I would get back to you when I was ready to and if I did text would have nothing to do with honesty. Am I being judged to how high I jump when you say so? I usually keep my phone off unless I am going to use it anyways. I prefer my solitude and alone time.
*So SO happy to be almost 30. I just avoided the insanity of this generation or texters, tweeters, and unprotected sexers.
*I don't text. How can you even be positive that the person who is texting you back, is the person you want to be texting?
*If I suspect someone is lieing, they will usually trip themselves up or the truth will become evident.
*When I saw this article was from Seventeen Magazine, I figured it would be a total waste of time and by gosh I was right!
*Personally I don't text (never have) as I prefer voice to voice. It's just better communication for me and I get much more information that way. I never have though understood this "he didn't get back to me fast enough" thinking. I would assume I would get back to you when I was ready to and if I did text would have nothing to do with honesty. Am I being judged to how high I jump when you say so? I usually keep my phone off unless I am going to use it anyways. I prefer my solitude and alone time.
*So SO happy to be almost 30. I just avoided the insanity of this generation or texters, tweeters, and unprotected sexers.
*I don't text. How can you even be positive that the person who is texting you back, is the person you want to be texting?
*If I suspect someone is lieing, they will usually trip themselves up or the truth will become evident.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment