Friday, September 13, 2013

* I spent 2 hours looking for a good therapist when the last relationship I was in was failing majorly. He refused to go, but I went on my own and I've been going weekly since (that was 3 mos. ago). The relationship is long over, but the therapy has been so great and helpful. He has helped me realize some things I may have not discovered on my own and challenged me to think about things I was afraid to. I'm now going every other week and eventually just once a month till I'm done with it.

* You don't need therapy. You need to stop acting like children and start talking to each other. Even if its something you don't want to talk about. Don't talk to a therapist, talk to your wife/husband and above all LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN to each. If you can't do this then save your money and just go out and get a divorce because that is what is on its way. Be responsible for your own survival and take control of your lives.

* Just say yes to everything, and as long as she bangs you, you're golden. If she withholds sex, you are as goner, start looking for miss next. PS keep your money separate, or else you will get SCREWED.

*  I was actually getting ready to rip this article apart, however, it is actually pretty good. I will add a few things. 1) if you have issues in your relationship, that last place you should ask advice is friends and family. Sharing issue here will create a lot more issues. This is where you seek a therapist for help. 2) Rarely do both parties agree to see a therapist, reality, the one that wants to go should. I have fixed more relationships working with one, than with both.

* Perhaps you have been trying to juggle your career, relationship with your spouse, parenting duties and all the other things that fill your plate

Who ISN'T doing this? News flash people, LIFE is a balancing act. if you can't handle any of these things then maybe you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

*  While I don't necessarily agree with the author's reasons, I do agree that marriage counselling can be a marriage saver. My wife and I have been married for nearly 38 years. Over the last four or five years, our interests have moved in other directions and our level of intimacy (not just sex) has depreciated to the point that we had little or nothing in common. To make a long story short, after months of bickering and fighting, we decided to give marriage counseling a try. Essentially, it was either successful counselling or divorce. Counselling has helped immensly. We're closer emotionally that we have been in years, we understand each others' point of view more clearly and just generally have a better marriage. It was expensive but a divorce would have been worse.

* If you have issues in your relationship put money in a saved deposit box because 99.9 percent of the time it' ends. Love is out the window once the moneys gone.

* Listen..a man an a women meet...they have this magic feeling coming in...and as time goes by somethingchanged..what..expectations,illusions..come on..its a no go win if egos get into it...life is tough enough....can there just be peace and some sort of understanding...we are just passing through...for what ..0 to 80 some odd years..come on...lets be human and at least try ..but the first thing to do is forget what the media says..in your private quarters just speak out to your partner with your heart..


* Before you go see anyone, realize no mater who your with, it wont be much different as they are only 1/2 the problem . And if all else fails at the least, try to have a threesome with there hottest friend before ya throw in the towel ...LOL

* I once was dating a young lady and she was in therapy to deal with some issues....one day she asked me to come along and we went in together...she had her therapist "break up" with me for her...lol....I was in shock to say the least .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment