Friday, September 20, 2013

*Driving east on Interstate 80 in the middle of Nowhere, Nebraska, circa 1977. A drop dead gorgeous redhead driving a convertible sports car. A guy in the passenger seat giving her the finger ride while she drives.
No, I couldn't see it all from my car. But all the truckers sure could - and the CB radio crowd was going nuts.

*I was staying at the Hard Rock and one morning I woke up early to go for a swim in the public pool. There was no one out there, or so I thought, so I was enjoying my swim. All of a sudden I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and when I turned to see what it was, there were two couples on chaise lounges finishing up their sex acts. I just smiled and said, "Good morning!"

*Reported by a bunch of up tight puritanical gawkers. Mind your own dam business and get a life or better yet a mate of your own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment