Friday, September 20, 2013

*I never consulted any list of rules as to when the right time was for me. I judged it by my own needs/desires etc. Sometimes I was wrong in my decisions. Sometimes it was the right thing to do. No regrets. I admit my mistakes, but no harm done and no dire consequences as a result of them. Would I do things different if I could? I have done things different during the process of growing up and evolving. And I still go by my own rules.

*kung tunay at tapat ang hangarin mo saung ka date,maghintay...wala ng tatamis pa pg kusa talagang ibinigay ng walang halong pag a alinlangan.

*It's between two people as to when they are ready. Glad they referred to it as 'having sex'. After only a couple dates, that's exactly what it would be. Having sex, not making love.

*I believe the year was 1989,there was a girl who I was party friends with,and one night at a party,all of a sudden the only ones left there were me and her.Well, we drank for a while and the next thing I knew,I was doing her on the ground next to the bonfire.We ended up together for 24 years,married for 20. So,we had sex before we dated at all.

*My husband and I waited until marriage. Sex is an important thing. Why waste it on someone that won't commit for life? I think people have sex early on because they have low standards. They aren't willing to hold out for someone that is better than the crowd. Your spouse isn't just any old relationship, they deserve more. Plus, no matter what you think you are doing to prevent a baby, unless you have had a hysterectomy pregnancy IS always possible. I don't want just any old guy to potentially be the father to my children.

* Sex is such a natural thing. It's like breathing. I don't understand why people are so offended by this article. Everyone cries about it "influencing morality." Well if you have such high moral standards and hold everyone to such a high moral degree, then why do you think a simple article like this can "affect your morality?"

* Women have a lot to lose, when they have sex.

Is the guy playing her? Telling her all lies, just so he can have sex? Then, will he just disappear for good, without so much as a single word?

What about diseases? Does the man even know what to look for? Does he even care about spreading an STD to an innocent woman?

What about reputation? What will he think of her? Sure, he claims that he wants to have sex, and it’s all good. But later, you know that he might have a negative attitude for the woman. Does she need this in her life?

Then, the sex itself. Does this idiot even care if she has a climax or not? Can he even arouse a woman? Or, is he one of those fools that believes that all women just need rapid-fire intercourse for 3 and ½ minutes?

Plus, is the man in touch with a woman’s emotional needs? Will he just get up and leave quickly, after the sex is over? Not say a word? Lie about calling later?

These are just some of the things that are going through a woman’s mind. I try to address these fears, so she will know, rather than assume the worst.

But still, women have a lot to lose, when they meet a new man and want to try sex with him. I don’t blame them one bit if they are hesitant or afraid or cautious.

*the problem is a double standard, where men want to do as many girls as they want, but want to wed a virgin - or at least someone who's had very little sexual experience.

*Without sexuality humans wouldn't multiply.

*I can't understand any of this stuff. I always saw sex as something you share with someone you really care about. And that just doesn't happen on a few dates. I don't care if you're married or not, but I find it rewarding to be with someone you love and care about, and who loves and cares about you.

*I prefer having sex on the first date. That's a true way of telling me whether or not it is worth another date.




0 comments:

Post a Comment