Sunday, October 6, 2013

**The best solution to avoid hurt feelings is to have a small wedding. Don't invite hundreds of guests, and don't have a huge wedding party. All a couple really needs are their parents, maid of honor and best man, and their closest friends and family there to wish them well. Anything else turns into a circus, and many couples end up in debt before they even walk down the aisle, because they just had to have that fancy, expensive wedding. You can do beautiful on a budget, and that includes keeping the wedding party to a bare minimum.

**My woman will ask her sister to be the bridesmaid, and she's hot too. I will get to do her before we tie the knot. My girls said that I might as well get it out of my system before we get married. So she told me to bang all the girls I've always wanted to before the big day. Her sister is one of them, as is her three friends. I'll be busy before next weekend.

**I can guarantee your future sister-in-law expects to be a bridesmaid. Not asking her to be one will start a huge rift between you and your fiance's family.

**As a sister with two brothers, I would have been crushed to have not been included in my brother's weddings. My brothers and I are very close. Thankfully, I knew their future wives well (and honestly feel that family should know the future in-law well before the wedding) and loved them. I was a bridesmaid, and I loved it, but I was mostly there to be a part of my brother's day.

**THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST COAST TRIED THAT ONE IN 1970 and SHE BLEW it . ALL the UNITED NATIONS MEN and ALL THE UNITED NATIONS WOMEN ( except the MATRON OF HONOR ) where MY RODE DOG PARTYING NIGHT CLUB ( YES WE THE FEW LOVED OUR ROCK MUSIC ) male and female budies where my friends ! TO BAD I DID NOT SEE THE QWRITTING ON THE WALL back in that day ! and i am so so upset at OJ SIMPSON ( he went to the wrong house in 1996 when she fired me )



0 comments:

Post a Comment