Sunday, October 6, 2013

**I would like to do a story on me please. Today I cleaned behind my stove and found a grain of rice that may be the same grain of rice from when I made a dinner for the prime minister of Humuhumunukunukuapua'a (who didn't show up) and the grain of rice has the same facial features of the official state fish of Hawai'i! I am now a celebrity in my hometown of Pilau.

**While I respect the decision to wait until marriage for sex I think the concept of not even kissing the person you're dating is absurd. There's more to physical intimacy than just sex. A kiss can be so many other things than just a lead in to more carnal acts. It's a way to convey affection, emotion, connection. It's a form of intimacy in itself. And a fundamental part of any romantic relationship. Not only that, this story was pointless and terribly written.

**Most of you completely miss the point of what the marriage commitment means. Sex before marriage is very different from sex within that long-term commitment. For how many of you was your first sexual experience REALLY satisfying? Well, maybe for some guys, sex is just sex, but for women, it's also an emotional bond, and the sexual part takes time to develop fully (as in "practice makes perfect!"). Sex within marriage is something that just keeps getting better and better, as you get to know, love and trust each other more and more. Only within the security of that commitment can you really be yourself and allow time for you both to learn and grow into doing what pleases the other sexually. You don't learn that in casual sex! Married sex is a dynamic thing--there are seasons within marriage, and changes that you go through--physically, emotionally and circumstantially (think adding the responsibility of adding children to the mix). You need to keep on learning to know your spouse, emotionally and physcially, because people grow and change. What pleases him or her one time may not the next time, but because you are totally committed to a life together, you have time--hopefully, many years--to try other ways of meeting each other's needs. With sex before marriage, how many times do you have to "test drive" him or her, to decide if the sex is "good,"bad," or "could get better with practice/time?"

**You should totally have sex. It's a lot of fun, and no invisible man in the sky has ever punished me for doing it. You should also not marry someone you might not be sexual compatible with.

**Many men and women could be so lucky as to have a mate save his,or herself for the person they marry and I'm not against kissing. How many of this silly generation honestly wants to marry a Virgin? It's a shame many of now have given themselves to many men and women before marrying their mate.Fack everyone I can so I can feel good about oneself Macho bullshut! Why do we not look at this for what is is Male and Female SLUTISM

**It all depends where your priorities lie. And it is important, that there is a restraint. More people should adhere to this principal and the world would be a better place! All this hopping into bed does no good and only makes things worse. There are no more restrictions and the morals have gone down so far, there is no end in sight anymore. I was a virgin when I married and that was considered normal..... then! Now they think you are almost #$%$, if you tell them, you are not going to hop into bed on the first date. Get some morality back in the world, it is getting high time.

**The best part of Dating is the first year or so, I guess there "kissing" that goodbye.



0 comments:

Post a Comment