**"...another says that when Floyd began to struggle with mowing the lawn, the couple started pushing the mower together." It sounds like they had a wonderful and loving life...always taking care of each other. Condolences to their family and friends.
** Heartbreaking yet amazing. They are now forever holding hands in heaven, Bless you, dear Floyd and Margaret. And Blessings to the the family...
** At least they didn't die alone. They don't have to mourn each other at one of their funerals or cry. They will be buried together and leave this earth together.
** really sad and tragic that happened. but its evident that they really loved each other to the end.
** They were married since they were 24 and 20, must have dated even younger. Sad but after a life time together maybe its the right way to go.
** wow! This is bittersweet. They died at peace together. Congrats to your 68 years of marriage, it is sad to see you go. Rest in peace loved ones.
This is a beautiful story and it's not about whether they should have been driving. Save that for another article about "what age should you stop driving". I'm sure you people text while driving or eat, put on make-up, shave and read going 80 miles an hour. I see it every day. Geez!
** I am an older codger, but this made me cry. I could only have hoped for such because I haven't lived since. There are things much worse than death.
A true love story ending. However, I think there may come a time in a person's life when perhaps it would be better off no longer driving. This accident could have caused much greater heartache if the family in the truck had been killed.
** I hope and pray I go first if I can't go at the same time. My world would be a very dark and lonely place without my guy.
Marriages just are not made like this anymore, especially in this day and age. Bless their little old hearts.
**obody is saying nothing about a 92 years old man driving a car that could have killed a entire family. Sad they died, but nobody can see the problem of it??? is everybody blind???
** Should any 90 plus year olds be driving? I don't want to be mean, I just would like to know. I would think physically your adeptness would be much much slower. That being asked, I do give my condolence to the family and my admiration to the couple.
** Very sad. I know they both had a good, long life together, but no one wants to see anyone die like this. May they both rest in peace.
** Heartbreaking yet amazing. They are now forever holding hands in heaven, Bless you, dear Floyd and Margaret. And Blessings to the the family...
** At least they didn't die alone. They don't have to mourn each other at one of their funerals or cry. They will be buried together and leave this earth together.
** really sad and tragic that happened. but its evident that they really loved each other to the end.
** They were married since they were 24 and 20, must have dated even younger. Sad but after a life time together maybe its the right way to go.
** wow! This is bittersweet. They died at peace together. Congrats to your 68 years of marriage, it is sad to see you go. Rest in peace loved ones.
This is a beautiful story and it's not about whether they should have been driving. Save that for another article about "what age should you stop driving". I'm sure you people text while driving or eat, put on make-up, shave and read going 80 miles an hour. I see it every day. Geez!
** I am an older codger, but this made me cry. I could only have hoped for such because I haven't lived since. There are things much worse than death.
A true love story ending. However, I think there may come a time in a person's life when perhaps it would be better off no longer driving. This accident could have caused much greater heartache if the family in the truck had been killed.
** I hope and pray I go first if I can't go at the same time. My world would be a very dark and lonely place without my guy.
Marriages just are not made like this anymore, especially in this day and age. Bless their little old hearts.
**obody is saying nothing about a 92 years old man driving a car that could have killed a entire family. Sad they died, but nobody can see the problem of it??? is everybody blind???
** Should any 90 plus year olds be driving? I don't want to be mean, I just would like to know. I would think physically your adeptness would be much much slower. That being asked, I do give my condolence to the family and my admiration to the couple.
** Very sad. I know they both had a good, long life together, but no one wants to see anyone die like this. May they both rest in peace.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment