Sunday, October 6, 2013

**I'm pretty damn sure I have gone through each and every one of these crushes. The religious crush would probably go under the inappropriate crush I would think. (just my opinion don't get huffy)LOL Every woman or girl has gone through the same sex crush: where you stare or wish you were the awesome girl that is perfect in each and every way that you aren't. These are the worst crushes ever.

**Back in the early 90's I had a life-size poster of Eric Clapton on the ceiling over my bed. It wasn't a crush - just masturbation fodder.

**I really enjoy an orange crush on hot summer days. For a really delicious treat, mix orange crush with some vodka, triple sec and orange juice.

**Ok,so trying to think like a female here...Is the "crush" the reason a woman is all lovey and happy,won't leave a guy alone for three weeks and then all of a sudden, she is always busy,always tired,has to much going on... Maybe she is in to another... "crush"? Just wondering.

**Weird. I haven't had this experience and I'm over 40. Is this written by a 12 year old or something? Seems a bit like a love addict. Hate crush? I can't even grasp what that means.

**I'm 16 and have never had a crush. I've never been aesthetically attracted, romantically attracted, or sexually attracted to anyone. I only get squishes, which is feelings of friendship, but much more intense than a normal friendship, while still managing to not be romantic. (Oh, and they are ALWAYS on fictional characters.) It also angers me when my classmates complain and gossip about their and others' girlfriends and boyfriends because they really shouldn't be dating at this age. I've always thought that dating in school is stupid. And, I also think that this is because I might be an aromantic asexual. The image of me being in a romantic relationship disgusts me, especially if I try to imagine how it would be like to be married, and what I would have to tell my spouse: I HATE sleeping in the same bed with another person, I HATE hugging, I think the idea of me kissing is gross, I HATE taking care of children, so yeah, I DON'T want to have children, it doesn't matter if they are mine or if they are adopted, and most of all, the thought of me having sex disgusts me.

**The twitter crush is recent, it wouldn't have been around some years ago... And some of these feel as though they could be rolled up into a category called "The Proximity Crush" - The crush you have because he's/she's just around.

**omg just the other day I was on the internet looking up images of Kirk Cameron's family cuz I had such an enormous crush on him in 3rd grade and wanted to see what his kids looked like my bf walked in I quickly exited and he was like what were you looking at so he goes back and finds the images I just cldn't stop laughing I was soo embarrassed to be caught looking at images of Kirk Cameron he teased me for a few days



0 comments:

Post a Comment