Sunday, October 6, 2013

**That is a dumb reason not to get married. Friends of mine were married on September 13th sixteen years ago - their anniversary was on Friday the 13th this year and it never bothered them.

**Don't like the number 13? I thought this stupid, superstitious #$%$ was long gone. How can intelligent people even care?

**In other news, Chinese brides-to-be are reporting that they had a strangely easy time this year booking banquet halls..

**I'm getting married this year in December. Better for me - lower prices, easier to book venues, etc. Business are hungry for the business (4th quarter and all). 2013 unlucky - no way... I look at it as an opportunity!

**We got married on a Friday the 13th as did many other couples at the same chapel...

**So what do they plan on doing should their marriages last 13 years? Ignore the anniversary? Do they not celebrate their birthdays should they have been born on the 13th of the month? Did they get engaged to people also not born on the 13th? Stupid people.

**Or, maybe it is just because the women/girls of today are waking up to the fact that spending all that money to do the "wedding" is just not worth it.

**Being single for most of my adult life, I tend to see relationships as hassles and roller coaster rides. I really don't get it. Maybe I'll meet someone someday that will change my mind.

**If you are marry middle aged people they come with baggage.. find out what it is. .before you marry. and comb thru how you will handle all the residual.. Young love is different, irresponsible immature and bad financial decisions plague you. You have to find out how to manage money stress and plan for your future together.. Aint love grand and OR CONVENIENT??



0 comments:

Post a Comment